Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 16

Well, in the previous post, I said that I was going to eat a a leftover salad for dinner. Since that didn't happen I just defrosted the leftover turkey and rice I had from Thanksgiving and ate it with an apple and a blueberry and peach yogurt smoothie.

Lunch: The same as yesterday, I made enough for 2 days (servings) worth

Snacks: I know that this looks like a meal in itself but I do graze between meals to keep myself full and workout daily. You can adjust the amount of "snacks" or "small meals" you eat to fit your lifestyle better.

  • walnut
  • raisins, almonds, and granola cluster mixed together to make a 'trail mix'
  • a banana
  • an entire mango
  • ham and cheese roll ups (I was going to make sandwich but did not feel like eating more grainy carbohydrates.  
Dinner: I am not sure if it was because of finals season or the mass amount of food that I was eating throughout the day but I simply was not hungry enough to have a traditional dinner

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment