Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 7

Hello wonderful world of online health bloggers (and students...or people who found this blog by mistake)

Although I ate breakfast like 2 hours ago, I just finished my snack of about 20 almonds. I had to rush for breakfast so was forced to eat an oatmeal bar and about 2 cups of milk. Although it was delicious, it obviously didn't hold me over like I thought it would. I guess those bars are more of snack than an actual breakfast....

Any-who since I am not planning on working out today, I packed a small lunch for me to take to school
  • Whole grain pasta and sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups of romaine lettuce with a drizzle of olive oil and black pepper
I did however pack a medley of snacks to enjoy:
  • Baby carrots and celery with crunchy peanut butter
  • 1 whole grapefruit cut into wedges
  • 1 large gala apple
  • small bowl of Total cereal
Dinner: well, if you have been following this then you know that I am late to post for today. Otherwise, disregard that last message get a load of this: I totally forgot :/ I know, I know I am writing down what I eat but I honestly have forgotten my dinner from two days ago. This is the only time that'll happen. Promise.


-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment