Lunch was astounding! I prepared salmon tacos with avocado and a side of corn and they came out great! Even though I made this recipe up on the fly, it was delcious.
- salmon fillet
- 3 crunchy taco shells
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- shredded cheese
- 1 frozen corn on the cob
- If you are choosing to marinate the salmon, do so with a non-acidic mixture. I used a medley of spices from my pantry and put it in plastic bag for 2 hours
- Heat oven to 425 degrees once the salmon is done marinating, add in the fish and taco shells on two separate pieces of foil (fan out the taco shells so they cook evenly)
- Boil water in a pot (enough to cover your corn)
- When the water has reached a rapid boil, take the taco shells out of the oven and add in the corn on the cob and cook until done. Once the corn is finished, take the salmon out of the oven and crumble into bite size pieces
- Broil the bite sized pieces of salmon in the oven. Now, prepare your avocado by cutting it in half then cutting that half into strips
- In whatever order you choose, add in the avocado strips and salsa to the bottom of the taco shells
- Now, carefully take the salmon out of the oven and add even amounts the taco shells.
- Serve the corn on the side and sprinkle the tacos with cheese and enjoy!
- Eating Clean in College