So sorry that I have not been posting lately but that will change veeeery soon! In case you have missed me, here are some updates:
- I started graduate school!
- I moved in and out of 3 homes (2 apartments and 1 house) in less than 3 months. I know I am an efficient person and thankfully I don't have a lot of personal items but this kind of moving takes a toll on people! Luckily, I have found a permanent residence that I call home.
- I TURNED 22!
- I found out that my job would be paying me monthly BUT they didn't start paying me until October 1st...and I started in August. I am sure you can imagine the kind of frantic, depression I sunk into after going months without an income, moving, and starting graduate school. However...
- I found a new, better paying job! They will be paying me more per hour so I am excited to finally be able to make an income.
I wanted to do this since 1. I have always been broke, and 2. going without an income for a few months really makes you think about doing desperate things (hello Sugar Daddy...I' m just kidding). I have read articles about people doing this in the past so I have decided to try it out. Here are my rules:
- No purchases on anything
- Groceries and gas will be the ONLY exception
- In the rare case that I get invited to go out, I will only spend $10
Wish me luck!
-Eating Clean in College