Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winter Break Predictions


Now, to most people, it would be easier to eat a healthy diet on an “unlimited” budget. However, for me, it is quite the opposite. My family eats like normal Americans do. Yes, there are fresh fruits and vegetables available at home, but my full pantry and fridge are different than the ones I have back near campus. Right now, I can think of virtually nothing that is “clean”. For the next month, I am predicting that my diet will consists of mainly eggs and fruit for breakfast and whole grain pastas for dinner. To make matters even worse, when I travel to my friends or families homes, there is even less of a healthy variety to choose from. My best friends home is completely processed and my aunts home is about the same. Let's see where this will lead me....

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment