Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 23

Finally! Christmas Break kicked in and I woke up around noon. It is that awkward time where you don't know if you should eat breakfast just because you woke up or if you should eat lunch because it is time appropriate. Well, I ended up eating scrambled eggs, an apple, and a whole grain bagel with natural peanut butter after my workout and shower.

Lunch/Dinner: This was also an awkward time for me since. I was hungry after doing some home goods shopping so I took my houseguest out to Mexican. Since it was her first time, I really wanted her to enjoy one of my favorite restaurants: Taco Cabana. I knew I was a challenged to find anything clean there but at the same time, I wanted her to eat some of my favorite cuisine--even if it is fast food.

Her meal: A tamale platter with: beans, guacamole, sour cream, fiesta rice; chicken tortilla soup; and chips.

My meal: A build a bowl including: rice, romaine lettuce blend, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, onions, bell peppers, side of pinto beans, and guacamole

Dessert: 1/2 a pomegranate and an apple

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment