Just a warning, these are simple to make and DEEELLICIOUS! Once I popped one in my mouth, I literally could not stop eating! Make at your own risk!
The simpler, the better!
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ground extract (I tried to ground them in my blender but it didn't turn out too well)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
To make these delicious bites, all you do is blend and stir all the ingredients together! This is what I did
- Combine the powdered peanut butter, oats, and ground flax seeds together. Stir well!
- Mix in vanilla and honey.
- Spoon in peanut butter
- Sprinkle in the dried cranberries and give one last good stir!
- Once the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, roll into into balls and chill into the fridge for 30 minutes! They can be stored and kept fresh in an airtight container for 3 days!
This last part is messy (I'm not fancy shamncy enough to have parchment paper so I had to use my hands and Tupperware). I tried rolling the energy bites into balls using tablespoons. I just ended up using my hands and had more fun eating the stuck on granola than I did rolling them!