Thursday, July 3, 2014

Birthday Countdown!

Hello all! I have been counting down for my 21st birthday for the past year but it is literally around the corner now! So to get ready, I have decided to make these next 60 days count. I will be training my body but instead of training it to handle more liquor, I will be making it look better! So 60 days from now, I will be the best version of me YET. Just wait on it...
Right now, I am in my last week of summer school and went grocery shopping yesterday to fill my frigde up one more time with healthy goodies.The list below will supplement the remaining food I have left in my fridge and pantry. Here is my haul:


 Dairy:
  • 2% Milk
  • Dozen Eggs
  • Dannon All Natural Yogurt
Produce
  • 1 pint of strawberries
  • 1lb bananas
  • 2 avocados
  • 3 cucumbers 
  • 1 head of romaine lettuce
  • 2 mangos
  • 2lbs of green beans
Frozen
  • 1 bag of broccoli
  • 1 bag of mango, papaya mix
Meat
  • 1 salmon fillet
  • 2 steak fillets- lean cut
  • 2 lbs of chicken quarters
Pantry
  • 1 bag of Oloves Lemon and Rosemary Olives
  • 1 box of Peanut butter cookie Lara Bar
  • 3 individual Lara Bars (1 peanut butter chocolate chip, 2 chocolate chip brownie) 
Let the food prep begin! Feel free to join with me on Twitter/Instagram using #eatclean21
-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment