Monday, May 19, 2014

On the Hunt...

Hello Clean Eaters! I hope your summer has started off on the right foot and I am sorry for keeping you waiting between posts! The only excuse that I have for my absence was school work but now that that is over, I can dedicate time back to my blog. If you have been following me on other social media avenues such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, than you know that I have been actively posting tid-bits on there. Now on to the good stuff:
I was recently at GNC looking for a natural protein supplement, shake, or powder. I know what you are all thinking...how in the world would a national conglomerate have natural, gluten free, protein? Well, after some time searching, I finally found something! Nature's Best makes a drink called Cocotein which combines the perks of coconut water with 100% pure whey protein isolate.
Cocotein Coconut Water Protein Drink
I usually hate the way coconut water taste so I was a little iffy about it but I ended up liking it! I even put a splash in a smoothie and it turned out delicious as well. My suggestions would be to shake the bottle  REALLY WELL as specks of whey are in the coconut water.

I would probably buy this drink again but instead of using to post workout, it will probably be a used as a base for smoothies. For now, I am still on the hunt for a clean protein mix/shake/supplment/etc. so if you have any ideas, please let me know! Feel free to comment below in the comment box to tell me about your favs!

-Eating Clean in College




No comments:

Post a Comment