Monday, May 20, 2013

5/20 Morning Routine

Good morning readers! I would like to start a new segment detailing my workouts and eating routines throughout my summer stay back home. For most students, it is easier to eat healthy when you are with your parents but for me, that is not the case. Although my family does make a good effort into eating healthy, they always seem to buy the snacks and food items that I do not like eating (I am not a picky eater but what are the odds of a having a pantry full of snacks that you DON'T like to eat, huh?). Anyways, after a quick jog around the neighborhood to my apartments gym (which by the way is broken down and only has about 2 useful machines in its entire 2 story room) here is the shoulder routine I did before running back home.

30 Jumping Jacks
10 Lunges (each leg)
30 Jumping Jacks
25 High Knees
Lateral Pull Down 4x8, 50lbs
Seated Row 4x8, 2 sets of 30 lbs, 2 sets of 40lbs
Dumbbell Chest Flys 3x10, 10 lbs
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3x8, 15 lbs
Dumbbell Squatting with a shoulder raise 3x10, 15 lbs

Tell me what all morning exercise routines you do! Whether it is walking, running, yoga, or even weight lifting, I would love to hear about it!

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment