What is it?
Clean eating is a lifestyle based on the goal to remove all processed foods your diet. The lifestyle mostly consists of eating fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and lean proteins
What can I eat or not eat?
- Fresh produce
- Whole grains (pastas, rice, oatmeal’s, quinoa, wild rice)
- Lean proteins, healthy fats
- Organic or grass fed products
- Low fat dairy products
- White-flour, rice, sugar
- Processed and refined products
- Preservatives, fast food, alcohol (boo! I know this is sad, but I somehow seem to forget this rule)