Friday, February 8, 2013

Days 71/72

I have been up for four hours now. The reason? I have obnoxiously loud roommates who are inconsiderate bastards and feel the need to barge in our apartment at 2:30. Needless to say, I haven't gone back to sleep. I am not sure if I can take living here any longer but this is a food blog, not a place for me to rant so I will get back to doing what I (think) I do best

Breakfast: whole grain bagel with crunchy peanut butter; 1 whole banana; 1 large gala apple

Snack: 1/4 cup walnuts, dark chocolate and almond granola bar

Day 71 Lunch:  1/2 Subway Veggie Pattie Footlong on wheat with spinach, tomato, red onion, cucumber, bell peppers, and more spinach

Day 72 Lunch: 1 cup of brown rice, 1 cup of red kidney beans, a broiled salmon fillet, and sauteed zuchinni topped with avocado



Day 71 Midday Meal: the other 1/2 of that footlong

Day 72 Snack: 1 peanut butter granola bar; rolled oats boiled in water and served with honey

Day 71 Dinner: Whole grain spaghetti with meat sauce (a mixture of lean ground beef and pasta sauce)

Day 72 Dinner:1 broiled salmon fillet and sauteed zucchini topped with avocado

-Eating Clean in College 

No comments:

Post a Comment