Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 68

Back to eating meat and I came at it with a vengence! You know that old saying: you don't know what you got until it's gone? Well I never would have thought that I would really miss animal protein the way I did. I am sure that part of it had something to do with the fact that I hadn't done any grocery shopping so was "stuck" with eating the same things that I had in my pantry. Don't get me wrong here, I love rice and beans... I am just not sure that I can only that for 6 meals in a row...

Breakfast: Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter

Lunch: Lean ground beef, a broiled salmon fillet, and a chopped cucumber and tomato medley

Snack: about 1/2 cup of walnuts

Midday Meal: Grilled chicken (topped with warmed honey mustard) with brown rice and grilled cherry tomatoes and corn on the cob...ALL GRILLED ON THE GEORGE FOREMAN!


-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment