Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 60

60 days down and 40 more to go! So yesterday, a friend of mines challenged me to go a week as a vegetarian/vegan. I chose the vegetarian route and am already a little scared about it. I know I've done meatless days before but 7 days without eating any poultry or seafood?! I don't know how I can do it...especially since I work-out...like a lot. I do know that there are vegan mixed martial artists out there so I figured that if they can train and fight as vegans, then being a vegetarian shouldn't be so bad. However, I could still use some help so if anyone has any suggestions about how to go about this week, that'll be great! I would really appreciate any tips/recipes that you may have.

Breakfast: 2 TBS of crunchy peanut butter, 2 bowls of Quaker oatmeal

Lunch: 4 grilled chicken strips with 1 cup of brown rice

Dinner: About 2 cups of whole grain spaghetti with meat sauce (90/10 ground beef)

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment