Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 53

Breakfast:  a bowl of honey nut cheerios with a 1/2 a pomegranate

Lunch: Since I decided to pack my lunch for after my work-out and during my study session on campus, I packed a medley of things
  • Turkey and Swiss rollups
  • 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter
  • a homemade protein shake with bananas, milk, Greek yogurt, honey, and almond butter
Dinner: It was Salmon Sunday no naturally I made salmon tacos with a pomegranate topping.

Salmon Tacos:
  • 2 taco shells
  • 1 can of pinto beans
  • 2 salmon fillets
  • 1/4 cup chopped white onions
  • 1/4 cup fresh salsa
  • 1/4 pomegranate
Brown the onions in a slightly greased 10 in skillet, then add in the salmon and cook until well done. Now, add in the can of beans and put the taco shells in the oven to warm them up. Once the bean and salmon mixture start boiling, reduce to a simmer and prepare the rest of your ingredients. Personally, I like to add in the avocado, salmon mixture, salsa, then pomengranate! Tell me how you like it and enjoy!

-Eating Clean in College
  • 1/2 avocado, sliced 

No comments:

Post a Comment