Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 47

Hello readers! It is my first back to school and I am beyond ready to get this semester started (I've had all my books for about a week and have even downloaded all of my syllabi). Unlike last semester when my classes started EARLY in the morning, I now start class in the afternoon. One would think that it would give the perfect opportunity to sleep in but for some reason, my natural clock always awakes me up at 6:30 in the morning-no matter what time I go to sleep. So, knowing this information about me, I am planning to efficiently utilize this time to work-out and apply for jobs. If I get a call back, then I will have no problems but to work in the mornings until school starts. However, I am sure that once the coursework starts to pile up, I will be glad that I took afternoon classes.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with milk, honey, and chopped walnuts

Midday Meal: 20 almond and a turkey and Swiss sandwich on whole grain bread, topped with avocado and romaine lettuce

Snack: 1 tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter with 1 cup of baby carrots

Dinner: A grilled chicken skillet with zucchini, red bell peppers, and white onions

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment