Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 41

Hello all, I am proud to be back after my hiatus and have a wonderful day of clean eating to share with you! I did not consume a load of calories today because I simply stayed inside and finished unpacking. If I were more active, then of course I would have increased my caloric intake but I simply did not feel the need to since I basically did little to no work. Lastly, I am sure that I consumed a good amount of calories in alcohol from the party I went to...the perks of having a bartender friend!

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with salsa, avocado, and a nectarine; 1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios with 2% milk
Snack: a cucumber and avocado salad; 3 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter
Lunch: 2 cups of baked beans and a 1 cup of steam broccoli
Dinner: 2 cups of chopped cucumbers served with 1 cup of whole grain penne pasta.

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment