Thursday, December 6, 2012

(mini) Grocery Trip

This past Tuesday, my roommates went to our local grocery store. One of them needed to do a grocery haul and I decided that I might as well pick up some items since I was running low on a couple of things.

Total: $17.77 (food items = $12.88)
What I bought:
  1. About 1/2 pound of a salmon fillet (which I cut up into 3 serving sizes)
  2. 1 small basket of blackberries
  3. 4 bananas
  4. 2 avocados
  5. Biotin supplments
  6. Dove soap
  7. Starburst candy bag on sale for $.89 (not for me but the goody bag I was making)
  8. 3 Texas grapefruit
  9. 2 large apples
  10. 1 lb of fresh green beans
  11. 1 pantry container of almond milk

for a little under $13, tax included, I manage to buy fresh fruits, vegetables, milk, and fresh fish to supplement the foods I already had in my pantry!     

-Clean Eating in College

No comments:

Post a Comment