Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 5... Leftover Mania

Hello all! This morning, my body felt like going on a carbo load so today's meal will reflect that.

As soon as I woke up, I ate small serving (less than 1/4) cup of almonds. I can honestly say that I might have an almond obsession.

For breakfast, I ate two whole grain bagels with crunchy peanut butter and a little bit of honey. I know...TWO! After I finished the first one, I HAD to go back for two. I also made a smoothie with Greek yogurt, blueberries, and peaches. The smoothie was okay, I guess some ice would have made it better.

For lunch, I ate turkey chili leftovers. I ate this around 11:30 and was full until 4ish when I had my snack. I am surprised at how long I was full because I am used to heating like every hour (if not 45 minutes)

As a snack, I ate a medley of about 2 cups of baby carrots and chopped celery. This snack was later in the day though, around 4 o'clock. This snack really didn't fill me up since I was starving not too soon afterwards and couldn't wait to eat.

Dinner: more leftovers! Lol, today turned out to be leftover mania! I only had a small portion though, not even 1/4 cups worth. Once again, some kind of carb cravings kicked in and and I ate a small bowl of Total cereal with 2% milk.

5 days down, 95 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment