Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 30

Yay! I have made it for one month and I have to say that it is a little harder than I thought it would be. I have made minor cheats several times (both inside and outside of my control) and looking forward, I feel that I can make it through. I salute all those who are faithfully following a raw/gluten-free/vegetarian diet. I have 70 days left and am planning to make the most out of those days! 

Since you guys are the ones making me accountable, I would like to know what are some of your favorite posts of mine are and what are some of your favorite recipes. I will randomly pick a post and the winner will receive a prize from me! That's right, I am doing a giveaway. If I do not get any comments within the next ten days, then the contest will just end and I will feel like I am wasting my time doing this). Check the side pane for more give-a-away info.


Breakfast: Oatmeal topped with chopped walnuts and a small glass of almond milk

Lunch: 2 stuffed mushroom and green beans with half of a turkey,cheese, and avocado sandwich

Dinner: the other half of that sandwich, triscuits, crunchy peanut butter, a fiber bar, fruit salad, grapes, half a mango
Since we were on the road driving back, I just ate a medley of things that I packed and finished off all the perishable foods in my cooler. 

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment