Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 26

Breakfast: This lovely Sunday, I took the pleasure of making my family a wonderful breakfast. It consisted of a fruit salad blend of green grapes, pomegranates, mandarin oranges, and mango slices. For the main course, I prepared scrambled eggs that was served with avocado slices. Fresh salsa and natural shredded cheddar cheese were offered on the side.



Lunch: MORE LEFTOVER LASAGNA! This time, I ate it with some avocado slices

Snacks: 2 apples, 1/2 cucumbers sliced, 1/2 cup baby carrots. When I visited my brother at his cafe job site, I decided to buy a little something something from him in order to show my support for him! The zucchini and walnut bread was supposed to be natural (and it only costs $1). Tell me what you think, even though I am sure it was not "clean"....

Dinner: 1 thigh piece of grilled chicken with a little bit of corn. By this time, I am already at my friends house and am ready for the week... let's see what happens!

-Eating Clean in Colleg

No comments:

Post a Comment