Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 17

For breakfast, I made another scramble and washed it down with some vanilla flavored almond milk



Lunch: I made these really delicious vegetarian tacos with pinto beans with jalepenos and sauteed zucchini. I topped it all off with guacamole, salsa, and shredded cheese. Since I had leftover beans, I decided to save the rest and eat it as a chili.

Snacks: My campus was giving away free apples for finals seasons! Woohoo! This paired really well with the 2 cups of baby carrots I already had packed. I decided to limit my "snack" intake so this was it for me.

Dinner: I had the remaining pinto beans with spicy beans with about 10 triscuits. I know the serving size is 6 but the crackers were so good! Plus, I needed something to mop up the remaining mixture with!

Post Dinner: After I ate the chili, a roommate and I went shopping together. Even thought it was late when we got back, I was hungry and was planning on staying awake longer to so do some studying (which, of course didn't go according to plan). I made a sandwich with sliced ham, a wedge of Swiss cheese that I sprinkled with black pepper, and red leaf lettuce. I was planning on having a nice warm panini, but the personal grill was not heating up fast enough for my liking. I just enjoyed a warm sandwich. To compliment the sandwich, I finished my last 1/2 cup or so of Greek yogurt that I topped with frozen blueberries and natural honey.

-Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment