Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 11

As I am typing this, I am studying  in my schools library

Breakfast: bowl of Total and 2% milk

Snacks: Once again, my snacks can be considered meal of their own!
  • 1 whole bagel with crunchy peanut butter and honey
  • half a Texas grapefruit with 1/4 cup blackberries
  • almonds
For lunch, I allowed the lazy college student in me kick in. I ate the remaining salmon I had in my fridge with a bowl of Total cereal. I know, I know. Fish an cereal is hardly a good meal but I was feeling ridiculously lazy.

Here are some nutritional facts about the cereal that has been dominating this blog thus far.

Dinner:
Sauteed brocoli, green beans, and marinated steak strips! The steak was leftover from the previous night and I just added in fresh vegetables for a real nice paleo dinner.



- Eating Clean in College

No comments:

Post a Comment