Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 1- (almost Meatless Monday)

Yesterday, I woke up feeling good! I was ready to tackle my first day of clean eating and I started out a with a good breakfast.

Breakfast:
  • Scrambled eggs with a sprinkle of parsley and salsa, whole grain bagel
Lunch:

  •  Whole grain pasta and organic pasta sauce
 Dinner:

  • Marinated baked chicken
  • Medley of fresh spinach, green bell peppers, cucumbers, and tomato
  • A schmear of avocado
Snacks
  • an apple
  • a grapefruit
  • celery and crunchy peanut butter
Overall, I think my first day went well. This is a typical meal day for me so I was not craving anything out of the usual. I ate the apple before dinner and had the rest of the snacks sprinkled throughout the day. I couldn't resist eating the chicken at the end of the night...maybe next Monday I will fully commit!

No comments:

Post a Comment